Wednesday, January 09, 2019

December 16, 2018

.

A brand-new tub of my moisturizer of choice, in the sunlight.



Rock wall with tiny plants, and even tinier plants.




Blue sky!



Piece of heavy paper in the road.  It had been run over many times, sometimes when it was wet, and was thoroughly mashed into the texture of the road.

I peeled it loose from the road, and started taking pics.



Closeup.  It's possible to see how it was squished, as well as how the high places in the road left holes in the paper.



Blue sky and jet trails.



Neighborhood rock-painter adding to the selection.



There is still a bit of yellow in the landscape.


.

2 comments:

clayt666 said...

But is the mashed paper "art"?

SFSF

I need orange said...

An artist who follows my Instagram account told me she hoped I had taken it home with me. :-)

I told her I had, but omitted the fact that it went into the trash. It was pretty cool. :-)