Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 11

.

I was close to using up yet another glue stick!

On the 11th, I was dropped at the student bookstore, which also supports the students in the school of art and design, so I could peruse the art supplies and get more glue sticks!

Walking from there to work -- Newberry Hall, with moon. The document at the link says this is the Richardsonian Romanesque style. One thing I love about the University of Michigan campus is the diversity of the buildings. We have everything from the deliberate-copy-of-olde-Englishe-university-buildings law quad to the 20th-century-modern concrete-and-mirrors performing arts center......

I didn't know until just now, when I looked at the info about Newberry, that it has a Tiffany window. I'll have to stop in, instead of just walking by!





Beech tree, between the Union and the Literature, Science, and the Arts building.





Sycamore leaf, in my studio (office windowsill!).



.

No comments: