Tuesday, November 13, 2018

November 5, 2018

.

Good ol' petunias, hanging in, despite the colder weather.



In another pot beside the same front walk.  I think this is verbena.  Almost the identical color as the petunias.




Another big maple leaf with a really long petiole.




November in Michigan.



Taking that skewed sign and attempting to straighten it out -- straighter, but clarity suffers.........

Yes, please.

We beleve:
  Black lives matter
  no human is illegal
  love is love
  women's rights are human rights
  science is real
  water is life
  injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

Yes.  I need a sign like this in my yard................




Japanese maple.



Blue sky (and the first bare trees....).



Cherry.  Aren't these nice?


.

1 comment:

clayt666 said...

I want a copy of that sign too!

I poked around a bit, and found some similar on Etsy (minimum $55.00, yikes!), but not that exact sign.

If you find them, let me know, please.