Tuesday, May 02, 2006

cleaning is dangerous

I derive no more satisfaction from housecleaning than I do from yardwork. It looks better for about five minutes, and then you can't tell you did it, and have to start over. Feh.

Nevertheless, I carefully dusted off the top of this printer's drawer before photographing it for you. And got a splinter. (I did mention that I hate cleaning, didn't I? Even when I don't get splinters............)











After I dug the splinter out of my finger, I needed a bandaid. (Have you ever noticed how hard it is to take a photo of your right hand? With the shutter button on the right, and all?)


I LOVE these bandaids. (Well, ok, they are not Bandaids(tm), but you know what I mean.) In addition to coming in excellent colors, they are soft and stretchy, unlike regular plastic ones. They are comfy, and they Stay On. Even through the shower, usually. I gain nothing if you try these, but trust me, they are head and shoulders above any other bandaid-type product, except those with Shrek on them, which are so cool that we love them in spite of being the regular plastic kind.

2 comments:

I need orange said...

Thanks.

I am a rapacious collector of little cheap toys.... Or at least have been; now I'm trying not to be aquisitive.....

And arranging stuff is one of my favorite things.

Anonymous said...

nu uh, they don't have shrek on them

v