Tuesday, May 23, 2006

no-sock diddling

I really really need to settle in with some yarn I don't care about and practice some heels..........................

In my defense, I will say that I worked several hours over the weekend at my day job *and* solved a medium-sized crisis at one of my volunteer gigs.

I think I just need to have a lot more projects on the needles, so that when I approach a point of needing to Make Decisions, I'm not brought to a total screeching halt. I did find some 000, 00, 0, 1 needles (four sets of five as one thing-to-buy) online, and ordered them, but not sure what's up with that order........... I don't really want to launch any socks with the new (and finer) yarn without smaller needles.......

In any case, here is some eye candy for you. I love these little things......

No comments: