Saturday, July 22, 2006

Chicago

.

I was lucky enough to be able to visit Chicago this week. Chicago has amazing architecture, lots of art in public places, and tons of flowers. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my pics off the borrowed laptop and onto my photoshop-enabled desktop....

In the mean time, here are a couple of pics that were still on the camera....

The first one is looking west from our friend's 35th floor hotel room, and the second is from a planter in front of the hotel.








In order to facilitate chronological traverse of these Chicago posts, a link to the next one is here.

.

1 comment:

katie said...

WoW!! What an awesome view of the city! I've never been to Chicago but look forward to going there one day - I've heard the collection of art there is amazing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments :-)