Sunday, July 25, 2010

messing with the stenciling.....

.

Remember this?





I thought of using pens, but ... decided to see what I could do in Elements.



It took me a Really Long Time to do this, but let's not talk about that, kthx. (Much of the time was floundering around trying to do things. I think.)


I took the image of the hand mask with the purple and orange starburst on it, and made it into an outline. I made a white hand outline, and added it to this original. Then I made a purple one, and added that, too.

Then I messed with stars a bit, here, and there, and eventually realized that I could copy a star-shaped piece from the left of the image, so I wouldn't get a flat orange star (which was one of the early attempts). I made a white outline of the star, and made a purple one, and there it is. Considerable blurring of all the added stuff, so it would fit better with the blurry outlines of the spraying.

I'm happy with this................

No comments: