Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bonjour!

.

A quicky to let you all know all is well.

My flights were fine an I had no trouble meeting my daughter in Paris. We walked near enough to the Eiffel Tower to see it,and had some very nice bread and cheese for lunch. OUr train to Bayonne was fine, and we enjoyed walkinng aound Bayonne yesterday.

We had a really good traditional Basque dinner last night.

TOday we're going to the beach. :-)

Wait until you see the view from our hotel - across the river to the old city. Wish I could show you now, but......



In order to facilitate chronological traverse of these posts, here is a link to the post that comes after this one.

.

6 comments:

morningbrayfarm said...

Can't wait to see and hear more! :)

penni said...

What a GRAND adventure! I'll be waiting for the barrels of photos to come.

A2since68 said...

Great to hear you made it without drama! Looking forward to posts, even if they are sparse. Enjoy and say hi to Val from me! Laurie

I need orange said...

Glad you looked here for news; was thinking I should tell you and M all going well, but time sitting in front of computer has been very limited -- we've been BUSY.

:-)

THANKS for encouragement & support!!!

A2since68 said...

I have given Martha the URL of your blog, so I'm sure she'll be looking in too.

I need orange said...

Bonjour, Martha! :-)