Saturday, September 11, 2010

catching up

.

My plan for fleshing out the bare beginnings of bones I've given you so far is to leave what's there now as a sort of Cliff's notes version, and then give you a (this will shock you) rather more ... verbose ... version. With pics.

I am going to put the new stuff in the old places, so that things will appear to fall on the right day.

I'll keep you notified at the top of the blog when I put up new posts on days that happened weeks ago.

I have just put up a "going to France" post on August 21.

Update 10:05 am August 22 -- Paris, briefly, then on to Bayonne.

.

2 comments:

jennifer black said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see the pics with the words.

Glad you're back safe and sound. What a wonderful journey.

I need orange said...

Thanks. :-) It's great looking back over it............. :-)