Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 15

.

Walking to yoga. This is why I don't like to walk along Huron. Toooo much traffic. I'd much rather walk along Washington (one block south; residential; much less traffic).


Usually I can walk and take pics at the same time, but between the 5:25 pm time of day, and the clouds, it was dark enough that all my pics were blurry. That's ok, the story is told.......  (The traffic lights are at 7th Street.)



We can't bring anything as big as a backpack into the yoga room. I put billfold, camera, keys into the fanny pack with the camera, as there are a few small shelves for that sort of stuff.

On the 15th, I got almost home before I realized I'd left it there. Sigh. I hope she wasn't too mad at me for interrupting the next class to get it, but I really had to have it.......... I will make sure I never do that again. (By buttoning my jeans after I take them off, maybe. Not being able to get them on will remind me!)

So I walked most of three miles (between the two round trips), and did yoga for an hour and a half..... That's ok.

But I don't like forgetting stuff!

.

No comments: