Wednesday, October 17, 2012

a thought that arose from Model Thinking

.

My current Model Thinking section is on networks.

My native skill-set includes spatial reasoning.  I'm learning the nomenclature associated with looking at, and analyzing, networks, but the ideas............  It's as if I've always known 'em.

A lovely contrast to all the math-heavy stuff where I was writing down practically every word he said, and taking it all on faith (at least at first).................

He's walking through the concepts as carefully and step-wise as usual, and, for once, I'm thinking "Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep" instead of "Yep, what? what? what? what?"  There have been a lot of "yep"s along the way through the course, but not whole lectures full of them.

Isn't it interesting, how different we all are in terms of what's easy and hard?

.


No comments: