Tuesday, November 13, 2012

next class....

.

I just found out today that one of my online friends is signed up for the Coursera class I'm signed up to take next -- Think Again: How to Reason and Argue.

I'd been thinking I would drop Think Again, because I am absolutely going to take Mary Ann Moss's travel-journal class.  I signed up for Think Again the same day I signed up for Model Thinking -- before I knew Mary Ann was going to teach about travel journals.  I loooove Mary Ann's work, most especially her travel journals.  The minute I knew about Mary Ann's class, I knew I would take it.  I took her stenciling class a couple of years ago, and really liked it.  I can't wait to go travel-journaling with Mary Ann in Venice!

And -- now that I know Jennifer is signed up for Think Again -- I'm thinking I'm going to do both.  How can I forgo the chance to take an online class with someone I know?  I am totally looking forward to sitting in the back and talking during class!  :-)

.

No comments: