Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 21

.

On the 20th, it rained all day.

On the 21st, it was colder, and very windy.  We got a little snow.  Enough snow to melt on the sidewalks and then freeze, making walking treacherous.

I walked the dog, and walked, me about half a mile, and made up the missed exercise by scraping partially frozen precipitation off our sidewalk.



My other triumph was getting the envelopes printed!

I kept careful notes.  Just watch -- next year we'll have a different computer, or a different word-processor, or something, meaning I'll be starting from scratch yet again.....  I am tempted to print off a year or two of extra envelopes now, while I may remember what I did this time!

One of the difficulties was getting the program to understand that I was DONE with the return address, and ready to add the "address block."

I found NO documentation on that, and randomly was able to do it (I *think* by clicking with the mouse where I wanted the "address block" to go)..........

Happy to have that ordeal over for another year!  Note to self -- it is never too early to print those envelopes!


.

No comments: