Friday, January 18, 2013

we live in bizarre times

.

Subject of an email I just received:

15 Days until the Big Game | Is your TV Ready?



Now *there* are a whole bunch of things I hadn't realized I was supposed to be worrying about!

Game?  What game?  I can probably guess, but I do not care......

My tv?  Ready?  Ready for what?  Some game?  How can I tell if my tv is ready?  I really don't think it cares.  It hasn't invited all of its tv buddies over......  At least I don't think so.  I suppose I could be surprised, in a couple of weeks......

Of all the things I am concerned about, or have to do something about, none of these make the list.  Yay!

Sometimes it seems that there are just a RAFT of things that are not right and require my attention.

I guess I'm glad to be reminded how very many things I really don't care about at all, and which, huzzah!, require NO action on my part!

.

No comments: