Wednesday, March 27, 2013

arrivederci

.

I am off to Italy with my daughter.

This pic was taken on the 24th.  We were getting more and more things figured out......

Drinking Zingerman's Morrocan Mint tea (yum) and writing on the calendar -- the days we'll shift from here to there.....  It's our regular house calendar -- note "give dog hw pill" sticker on the 14th.....




The boys (two-, and four-legged) are staying home and doing manly things.  Taking video of watches, napping on the couch, watching basketball on tv...............

My plan is to blog while gone, but I expect it will be all text and no pix, and I'll write (and back-date) longer, image-heavy, posts after I get home and have time to edit the photos.

Arrivederci! 



In order to facilitate chronological traverse of the Italy 2013 posts, I will add a link at the bottom of each post to the next post.  Here is link to the post after this one. 

.

No comments: