Sunday, September 01, 2013

August 27

.

More and more autumnal leaves on the pavement.

Maples.





I don't know what this one is.



I only read my "dog walking book" when walking the dog.  The day before yesterday's pic showed pg. 3.

We only go two blocks, or three on a good day, and it's been too hot and too humid for "good" days.  You can tell how slow we go...............



Another maple leaf.



Remember hearing, a couple of months ago, that one of my neighbors gets bullfrogs for his pond every spring?  This is the best shot I've gotten of one of the bullfrogs.

This is the first time we saw one of the frogs completely out of the water.  My better half remarked that you could tell it was humid when the frogs were out of the pond!



Maple seeds.  I bet they don't fly very well when they're still on the stem.


.

No comments: