Sunday, December 01, 2013

November 25

.

Cold.  The morning of the 25th was the first time this season that I'd seen interesting frost on the windows.




The 25th was the day we went to Health Service for flu shots and to pick up our new glasses.

Driving home from Health Service.  A pile of ex-yellow-street-lines.  I believe the darker line on the pavement, lower right< is a place where there used to be a yellow line, until they peeled it off.



Closer crop of the above.  I bet those two parallel lines, upper left, used to have this yellow stuff on them.



We went home, and about half an hour later, I went to the dentist.  Layers of crab apples, seen through the window by the reception desk at the dentists' office.  I'll bet this is three different trees......



No pics to represent the book drop on the side of the UGLI (UnderGraduate LIbrary) nearest the grad library.  I hope I remember, the next time I have to drop off a universtiy book, that the most accessible-by-car book drop is nearer the street than the Diag!

No pics to commemorate the hanging of the new smoke/carbon-monoxide dispensers, either.

It's good to get icky (and/or boring) stuff done and off the list!

.

No comments: