Monday, March 10, 2014

still more playing with pictures

.

An image,

some texture,

a blending mode..................  (I think this was linear burn.)



I haven't complained about this before, here, but when a pic is dark, Blogger decides it is "too dark" and lightens it.  This image, and the next one, do NOT have this neon red on my computer.  The leaf looks much more like it does above, and the background is darker, too.

I have complained to Blogger, that they should leave my images ALONE, thankyouverymuch, but they don't care.

Sigh.


So -- if you would -- please imagine the leaf as it appears above.  Darker, and more mysterious..........







My favorite part of the image above is this jiggety jaggety branch.....  I rather like this closer crop, but am not down with the (*#$&%% neon leaf..........................



.

No comments: