Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 8

.

On the 8th we went to Zingerman's Bakehouse for lunch and to get bagels.  (A toasted parmesan pepper bagel is a delicious part of a lunch.......)

Isn't this gazpacho gorgeous?  It was good.  It had a touch too much onion for my taste.



My daughter brought me this excellent light-weight bag from Italy.  It came with the matching dog (it can be stuffed into his back).  I love the dog, but I'm thinking he and the bag need to part company -- he weighs noticeably more than it does.

With my shades and my brand-new keep-my-shades-around-my-neck thingie from Sam's (on Liberty, in downtown Ann Arbor).  I've gotten many keep-my-glasses-around-my-neck thingies from Sam's, over the years....



Pleasant picnic area next to the Bakehouse.



Wild grapes on a fence behind the library. 



Lots and lots of grapes.  I didn't taste one.  I've tasted similar wild grapes in the past, and they are not good.



Walking.......... 


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the little visit here to your part of the world...thank you for bringing me over :)
x..x