Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 5

.

Walking to yoga.

Looking east through West Park.

Wow...........





So glad I thought to turn around and see what it looked like behind me.................


Looking west through West Park, over the pond................

They say you can't eat a view, but a view can certainly be soul-soothing.............





This is anti-climactic, after that last pic, but I wanted to show the ducks....  This image began with a shot nearly identical to the previous one, but it has been lightened way up.  I wouldn't swear that all 13 of the circles are actually around ducks, but I'm pretty sure that at least 11 of them are.

This year's ducklets are so big, now, that I can't reliably tell them from last year's ducks.  Some of the boys are in the process of getting their big-boy green heads -- the ones with partially-green heads are this year's ducks.  But aside from that, I have no idea.

I wonder how many of these ducks grew up on this pond.............

.

No comments: