Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 18

.

Walking at sunset.  There was a dusting of snow, which was sticking to some surfaces, but not to others.  I thought to use the camera and the phone.

Here's what the camera captured.



This next one is the same as above, lightened.  A bit washed out (which I could have tried to address, but didn't).



Phone.  I like this one much better.



A line of rocks in a garden (which is mostly dirt, at this point).  This is what the camera captured.



Lightened.



Phone.  The color is greener than the camera's image, but all in all I think I like this next image and the previous one about equally.



Here's the camera's image, lightened a little.  I can't decide if I think this is an improvement.



As I suspected it might, from seeing some of what my daughter has captured with her phone, I am thinking the phone generally does a better job in low light than the camera.

.

No comments: