Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 17

.


I have a few daffodils in the back yard.  I brought in a couple of them, so I can enjoy them up close and personal.





Walking.  Everything is getting greener.



Except the things that are red, for the moment.......



The silhouettes of the trees are getting fuzzier.  Not so clear-cut.......



Love this curly grass..........



It's been so warm that everything is popping into bloom.

Looking up into a white magnolia.



Forsythia.



A variety of daffodils, and a couple of blue hyacinths.





Tulips.



The big fat fish who live a couple of blocks from our house have come outside to their tiny pond for the summer.  This is the pond that has bullfrogs.  (The homeowner goes to the Chinese grocery and gets bullfrogs each year.  Last year's bullfrogs went to Ohio to a much bigger body of water as last summer ended.)

I don't think there are bullfrogs here yet, but I expect there will be.


.

No comments: