Tuesday, June 09, 2015

June 2

.

Looking at blue sky and clouds, through the trees....



I believe this is Sweet William.



More Sweet William, a little farther along.......



Clover.



More blue sky and clouds.



Peonies, in the late-afternoon sun.






The way home.



Cottontail rabbit.  I was totally focused on this one, and didn't notice there was another one in the same yard, until I was moving on.



This yard has a varied hosta collection.  I think there are at least 10 different hostas in this image, from pretty big to very small, and with a variety of colors.  Can you see the tiny chartreuse one, just peeking out from behind a rock, in the lower right corner?



This is the tiny chartreuse one I just mentioned.



This maple seed is probably about three inches long, which gives you an idea how tiny this hosta is.....


.

No comments: