Friday, February 12, 2016

February 4

.

On the 4th I walked downtown to have lunch with my work buddies.  We have had very little snow this year.....



I love JG's falafel.  Mmmmm.

It was good to catch up with my work friends, as always.



On the way home, I did a little light retailing.  I went to Sam's and found a bonanza of wool socks in the bargain bin.  I got several pairs of the wool knee socks I wear all winter, and a couple of pairs of extra extra thick wool socks to wear around the house in cold weather.  And one pair of cotton Sock It To Me knee socks with koalas on them.

Then I went to Hollanders.  (all things paper)  There is eye candy everywhere you look, at Hollanders.....

Loved these.




It was snowing as I walked home.  I walked home through the park, enjoying the snow.  I exchanged pleasantries with another park traverser, who was singing as he walked, and with a dog-walker whose nice dog let me pet her for a minute.

Tree reflections near the south shore of the pond.


.

No comments: