Monday, May 23, 2016

May 18

.

Here's an original, SOOC (straight out of camera).  My attention was caught by the brightly-lit baby leaf.  I zoomed as much zoom as I had, and got this.  Lots of distraction from the leaf I wanted to look at.



I took a close crop.


I spent a little time writing sun-dappled lawn (from the background) over the twigs in the upper left corner of the above.  I raised the contrast a little (the original is a bit hazy -- taken through two panes of glass), and here we are.

This is what I wanted to show you.

Tulip-tree leaves in the bright morning sunshine.



Later.  Walking through the park.  Tiny baby ducklets!  (And I'm pretty sure the orange hints we see above the mama duck are goldfish.)



Looking south and a little east.  Clouds over the park.  With a crow in the upper right corner.



Reflections on the pond.



The next shot was taken within a couple of minutes of the ducks and the crow -- when you point a camera right at the sun, the camera's sensor is pretty much bamboozled by the intensity of the light.

This is not what the scene looked like to me, but sort of interesting (and certainly dramatic), with all the tree silhouettes, I think.


.

No comments: