Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November 5

.

I am still very conflicted about any move toward "business as usual."  I am quite sure we won't see anything that is *really* like what we used to call "usual" for a very long time.  If ever.

On the other hand, I am sure holding only feelings of fear and sadness is worse for my health than soaking up color and playing with pictures.

Conflicted.............................





Our color, here in southeast Michigan was amazing before the election (and was basically done immediately after -- make of that what you will.....).



Bradford pear.  The first Bradford pear leaves to fall are more likely to have multiple colors.



Playing with the "more black" "levels" slider in Photoshop Elements editor -- Enhance/Adjust Lighting/Levels.  Watching the orange come up, and keeping an eye on the green.



Pushing that same levels slider even farther.  Still watching the green.



Maple.



Sycamore.



Maple.



Maple.



I don't know why I don't like the sound of "flatlay," but I don't.  Or maybe what I don't like the invention of a new word when we already have "assemblage" -- which is *do* like the sound of....................

Two-dimensional assemblage, by moi.



Same as above, with that same "more black" levels slider jacked up.





Same arrangement as above, rotated 180 and without the burning bush leaves.  This is the "more black" version.


.

No comments: