Wednesday, March 15, 2017

say thank you

.

"Take time today to appreciate someone who does something you take for granted." -- @sirenofsucculents on Instagram



Michigan has an active inter-library loan program.

I noticed that many of the libraries that loan me books are in small towns, some of which I'd never heard of.  I wanted to know where they were, and I wanted to thank them for letting me read their books.

I'm sorry for the bad quality of this image.  It's really easy to set up your own map on maps.google.com, and put "pins" in it, wherever you want, for whatever reason you want.  (Alas, it's harder to take a decent pic of the map on the screen than it is to make the map!)

I am keeping track of the names and locations of the libraries that loan books to me.



And I am writing thank-you notes to those libraries.


.

No comments: