Monday, February 19, 2018

August 21, 2017

.

My parents were married on August 21, 1949.  Happy 68th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

This image was made by my daughter, in Olbrich Park in Madison, WI.  She captioned it this way:  "Happy 68th wedding anniversary to the greatest lovebirds I know, my grandparents, who still hold hands whenever they sit side by side or go for a walk together in the park. ❤️"

Still being friends after more than 68 years is not to be taken for granted!  You are good role models, Mom and Dad!  ❤️



It was great to have a chance to see so many family members in Madison.  I'm glad to have seen my sister and brother-in-law and their daughter.  Nice to see their fabulous living space, and to have seen some of their excellent city.  We visited many interesting spots, and ate in lovely places.

It was so good to see my brother and sister-in-law and my nephew. 

It was very nice to get caught up with my cousins, all of whom are engaged in interesting and satisfying activity.

Organizing this kind of get-together is a big job.  My sister and brother-in-law did a good job with all of that work and the myriad details.  Thank you for making it happen!



On our way home.


.

No comments: