Friday, February 23, 2018

September 30, 2017

.

Some weird fungusy stuff happening, on what's left of a tree.



Closer crop.



Pumpkins at the farmers' market, plain and fancy.



Peppers!



Cauliflower.



Brassicas are photogenic.



Tomatoes and more peppers.



Flowers.



Closer.  Zinnias and statice.



Sunflower in the bright morning light.



Mmmm.  Breakfast.  Carrot cake.  I don't drink lattes, but they accidentally made two for our party instead of the one that was ordered, so I drank it rather than throwing it away.  It's pretty.



Walking back through the farmers' market on our way home.  Aren't these lima beans gorgeous?



Bright light on ornamental grass.



I'm not interested in cars.  I'm not interested in paint jobs.

But this is so over the top that I had to take its pic.


.

No comments: