Sunday, April 08, 2018

December 22, 2017

.

On December 22 we went to our local big-box grocery store.  This was not a good plan.  It was CROWDED.....

They had lots of nice flowers for sale.

Roses.



Mums and, um, blanking on the name of the red ones.....  Starts with f, not freesia, but ffffffff.......?



Roses, mums, and more of that stuff that starts with f that I can't remember its name, only white with green and pink this time......



Gerbera.  In a color I'd never seen before (these are usually red/yellow).




Poinsettia.



Waiting to check out.  I had never seen it like this.  People in line to check out were backed up well into the women's clothing department......




As far back as we can see, packed with people............


.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Alstroemeria, or Inca Lily. Can't plant them outside here as they are very invasive, but I buy the bunches at Trader Joe's because they last 3 weeks if you keep the water fresh! The colors are always beautiful.

I need orange said...

Thank you, Joyce!

I knew it started with "f"........... lol...........................