Friday, April 13, 2018

January 13, 2018

.

Sunrise.



Frost.





One of our annual traditions is to have a hot chocolate tasting at Zingerman's Deli.  Shown are Spanish "drinking" chocolate, upper right, and Mindo's hot chocolate, lower left.

I say "drinking" because it is so thick you can't drink it.  Think of hot chocolate pudding.....  This is a perennial favorite.  All of us like it.

I really liked the Mindo's, too.  It comes with whipped cream, which I do not love, so we got the whipped cream on the side.  The hot chocolate was good without, and with.

Yum, yum, yum.



Can't remember where I spotted this.  In a store, maybe.  Or maybe I picked up the wrapper from the ground.

In any case -- I mean to be the kind of person who works at taking good advice, wherever she finds it.



Snow on the gate.


.

No comments: