Saturday, April 14, 2018

January 20, 2018

.

Time to march.



Walking billboard.  Mary Engelbreit (who is a very famous illustrator) made this for us to carry (or pin on our backs) when we march.



This was actually a rally, with no marching (other than from the car to the Diag......).

Decency, Honor, Science.  I can't respect anyone who is not behind all of those concepts........




Note variety of ages.  There are students here, of course, but there are a lot of people who protested and resisted in the 60s and 70s, too.






A chilly day, but not bad at all, weather wise.



Ordinarily the University's libraries are open to all.  On this day they were keeping out the riff-raff.  I wanted to use a bathroom, so I flashed my "retiree" card at them, and they let me right in.



Globes in the Map Room.



Looking south from the Map Room.



Nice (big!) paper flowers in the florist's shop in the Arcade.



Sunset.


.

No comments: