Friday, July 27, 2018

July 17, 2018

.

Pad Thai at the Lunchroom -- substitute extra peanuts for the tofu.  Tasty but a bit hotter than my preference.  I need to try to remember to ask them if I can have a milder version....

Isn't it pretty?



Walking over to Zingerman's Deli in search of dessert.  Half of the street is gone.



The Deli is the brick building at the end of the block.



Almost in front of the Deli (awning at right).  The whole intersection of Kingsley and Detroit was gone.



Looking kitty corner from the Deli across the intersection of Kingsley and Detroit.



I picked up trash all the way home.   Some of it was recyclable.  (I keep it separate -- trash in one bag, recyclables in another....)  Those paper cups don't even look like they were used............  >:-(



Bottles recyclable, lids, not.




The dirty trashy stuff............

So -- most of this was picked up in the park.  The park that I had just picked up on the 15th.







.


No comments: