Sunday, January 27, 2019

thanks from Nancy

.

I have recommended the Kos Good News several times. (you can find it by googling kos good news)

I continue to recommend the Good News for anyone who wants a dose of true good news, from a community that is focused on Truth, and Goodness.

This guy is Kos, who started the Daily Kos.  He suggested to the Kos community that we buy roses for Nancy to congratulate her on her Speakership.  While I am thrilled that Nancy is Speaker, and I think congratulating Nancy is a really good idea, I think buying thousands (and thousands) of roses is not the best way to spend money.  So I sent good wishes to this plan, rather than $.

But.  More than 25,000 roses were purchased.  6000 of them were delivered to Nancy's office (and thence to other offices of Democrats in the House, as Nancy needed some room to work).

And.  Nancy gave a nice interview to Kos, in which she thanked him and the Kos community, several times, for being a positive force for change.

I found out about PostcardsToVoters.org on the Kos, and have written hundreds of postcards as a result.

So these thanks are partly for me.  A little bitty part for me.  Yay.  Pleased to know that Nancy knows that we worked hard to get her some better colleagues than she had last year.  !!!



.

No comments: