Friday, February 24, 2006

This way to the podium.....

Done! Done, done, done!!!!!!! My first socks! Thank you, Stephanie, without you I would still be without a single handmade sock. Here I am with a pair, a whole pair, and only because of you.



Woohoo! :-)












Here they are, uninhabited, you can see what I mean about them looking strange.....
And also what I mean about the dogboy inserting himself. :-)



Here are the increases, which make sense when the sock is actually in use.



Done, done, DONE!!!!! Ends woven in, really, truly DONE. :-)

Yahoooo. :-)





Yarn: Sockotta
Pattern: none. Toe-up, afterthought heel, all plain knitting except for the ribbing at the top so that it won't curl.

Did I mention that they are DONE?????? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice :) - but are you wearing them over your pants??

-val