Thursday, May 18, 2006

Burt, somewhat less tufty

Well, here is Wilbur Gilbert, looking rather less pointedly tufty, but still very excess-hairy.

Note also that very bright patch of light -- yes, it is sunlight! A rare sight around here, in the last week. We are lucky compared to many -- it rained, but just only rained. I've heard that in the northeast it was an absolute deluge, broken by periods of driving rain.... I saw on the weather channel that while Chicago and Boston had each had 8 straight days of rain, Chicago got 1.24" of rain, while Boston got 10.46"! I think we got more than 1.25, but not anything like 10.46.

Hoping for all those soggy people that their weather clears up and stays clear and they get dry and no more deluge!

1 comment:

I need orange said...

Bunny butt! :-) Buzz lies like that, only he crosses his tootsies. Too cute -- I must get a pic....................

Did you see the Neapolitan Mastif not quite squishing the baby on May 14?

I didn't know this site -- thanks for sending me there. Better than Daily Kitten, I think -- more variety..... :-)