Thursday, January 04, 2007

Photo Friday -- Best of 2006

PhotoFriday's theme this week is Best of 2006.

This choice was really hard for me. I took more pics in 2006 than I took in all the previous years of my life combined, I think, and I'm happy with lots of them. I wished I could choose my Best Close-Up of a Cabbage, and my Best Zoo Animal, and my Best Still Life. Best Un-Altered Landscape. Best State-Fair Critter. Best Museum Object.

As I enjoyed messing with Photoshop Elements as much as I enjoyed taking pictures, I'm choosing this shot of the Cloud Gate in Chicago's Millenium Park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl Photo. Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by my blog.
art cheer!

I need orange said...

I got more cool "push the saturation" shots in Chicago.....

Wonder if they have special light there........ Or maybe it's just that it was July??? Since then, only a few pics have gotten way more interesting when saturated.......

Happy New Year to both of you, too!