Tuesday, February 06, 2007

World Nutella Day!


















I had heard of Nutella, but had never had the pleasure of eating it until Christmas 2005, when my daughter got some for me. She also made crepes for me to eat it on..... Yum.

Since she is elsewhere at present, I will eat it today in a much more pedestrian way.

I find myself wondering if I wish I had a marshmallow........

Happy Nutella Day, everyone! (Click on the World Nutella Day image above for more on Nutella Day, and goodies from participants here and here.)

3 comments:

I need orange said...

I'm not sure I'd trade Nutella for peanut butter, either.... :-) Glad I can have both.

Vix, what I want to know (or maybe not!) is how come it's in that spring shape............. [snigger!]

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

I ADORE Nutella and am very pleased to hear there is a day to celebrate this gorgeous stuff! A good excuse to eat lots of it! And nutella crepe/pancakes are just he best things! Yum. Try eating them with some lovely ripe strawberries sometime. The perfect combination.

I need orange said...

Mmmm. Strawberries. Good idea, Andrea. :-)

I'll have to try it on toast. In my mind, that just Doesn't Seem Right. :-) Which is why I resorted to graham crackers. :-)