Saturday, April 07, 2007

teeny tiny scrapbook

.

Isn't this the cutest?





It has 3" x 1.75" cardstock pages inside its plastic cover. It is "bound" by a snap-together binder ring.









I have been thinking for a long time that I wanted something small, in which to do some very simple collage. Gluestick, scissors, an old magazine..... Something I could do anywhere (even in bed)...... So many people do something Every Day -- I've been thinking about something that would work for me to do that.

This may be it.

Here is my first page. This extremely cool marbled paper is really silver where it shows gray in the pic.

Love orange and blue together.....





I found this in the index-card section of the student book store. They had other colors (and a bigger model) but you knew I had to have the orange one. I love that I can open the ring and mix up the colors of the pages (or even add different colors, if I want).

.

2 comments:

Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

I love this little book, and I can see so many possibilities for it! I think that is going to be one of my projects this next week --- make a little book for mini collages.

I need orange said...

Thanks -- I'll look forward to seeing what you do! :-)

One of the things I'm realizing I like about it is that it flips completely open, and stays open where ever I want.