Wednesday, September 08, 2010

September 8 -- a bit more touring and shopping

.

We wanted to get some macarons for a taste test, so we headed for Pierre Hermé and Ladurée.

We passed this church.



We spotted very grown-up (and expensive) kid clothing.



Jupe is skirt, veste is jacket, chaussures are shoes.  Twenty-three Euro for a kid's tshirt?  Really?  I mean, I'm sure, really, but good grief.  Ah well.



Outside a florist, in the rain.

Focusing on wet stuff is not a specialty for my little camera.  My original was blurry.  This has been water-colored and poster-edged.



Le Jardin du Luxembourg.  My daughter had a lesson in photography, here, in 2008.  I really enjoyed visiting places she'd seen before.



It was raining, but not too hard.  I wasn't worried about the camera staying dry, under my umbrella.  It also was not cold.  I was comfortable in my short-sleeved shirt.





You can see rain-drop ripples in the water.



Pierre Herme, with macaron trees.




An art piece which looks like something monstrous is coming up from underneath.



Husk from some sort of seed, I believe, on the wet pavement.



You can see my daughter's take on this excellent day here.



In order to facilitate chronological traverse of these posts, here is a link to the post that comes after this one.

.

No comments: