Monday, February 20, 2012

February 14

.

The empty-of-snow patches (where cars were parked as the snow fell) caught my eye. So evenly spaced......

I went downstairs, and took the pic from the front stoop, to avoid all the tree branches I get when I take pics from the study windows.


(Kinda pathetic, when the biggest color you get in your pic is the red plastic (and blue license numbers) on a car.......)



Someone was watching me carefully.




Later, I walked Wilbur.

Conditions were good for footprints.

Cat.  (Note that all of the footprints fill the frame; you can't judge sizes at all....)



Dog.  A young visla went through here shortly before we did; I think this may be his footprint.



Squirrel.  Odd, how it looks like their thumbs are on the outside.....



Willard.



Moi.



Usually, when the snow is more than a dusting, he prefers to walk on the sidewalk.  On the 14th, for reasons unknown to me, he preferred to trot through the snow.



Wait a minute. Gotta check out that scent.....


.

No comments: