Sunday, February 19, 2012

Strangely-Orange Snack Appreciation Day

.


Now here is a good excuse to eat a Dorrito!!!

My former colleagues and I will be celebrating Strangely-Orange Snack Appreciation Day on February 29.  I've already purchased "orange slices" and circus peanuts (neither of which I would eat unless faced with death by starvation).  I have not purchased cheetos nor doritos, both of which I (tragically) WOULD eat.  If I had any.  But I don't have any.  Yet.

I have several foreign-born colleagues.  I hope they will bring some of the strangely-orange stuff that makes a pretense of being food in their homelands.

I invite you to join us, wherever you are......

Even cheetos and doritos can't be that bad for us, if we only eat them on the 29th of February!


ps -- Terry Border is a genius!

.

No comments: