Tuesday, March 05, 2013

February 25

.

Sunrise.  The sun is moving slowly northward.....



Hooray for sunshine on a snowy day.



Later.  Walking.

Our walks include a great deal of this:




Which is why I am always happy when it's warm enough to carry a book without freezing my fingers.   The 25th was a gorgeous day.  No wind, and 40(F).  Lovely.

This book was written by Emily Carmichael -- someone I "knew" from Corgi-L, the great big email list for corgi people.  I spent a bunch of time with Emily and her buddy Stephanie at the Pembroke Welsh Corgi National Specialty in 1998.  We had a hilarious time together.  I think of it, and of them, very fondly.

This is a fun book.  I am not a romance reader, but enjoy the serious dog rescue and dog training aspects of the book.  It's an enjoyable read.  I am reading it again rather than for the first time, and am glad to be doing so.  (I don't usually read my "dog walking book" when I'm not walking the dog, but I'm having trouble making this book wait until the next warm-enough-to-read-while-walking-the-dog day!)  Recommended.



Blue skies.  Yay.



Reflections.



Front-window art.  

.

No comments: