Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22

.

The Saturday morning run was in our neighborhood again.  I haven't seen them here since it was winter.   Someone sets out signs saying "Turn right" or whatever, and bunches of people follow the signs.  That's all I know -- I don't know who they are, where they start, how far they go, or anything else.

Many of them were talking at the top of their lungs, even though it was before 8:00 am on a Saturday morning.

Shut up, people. 

Someone is probably trying to sleep, somewhere along your route.......  Enjoy your run -- *quietly*, so others can enjoy their sleep!



Later, running the Saturday errands.....

Look what's available at our Saturday grocery!



We saw this way of selling Nutella in Italy!


On April 10 in Italy, and on June 22 in Ann Arbor are the only times I've seen Nutella sold this way.

We didn't buy it (in Ann Arbor, or along the autostrade in Italy).  We purchase our Nutella all by itself, and purchase things to put it on, separately.

.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I see it here in a few stores. I think Giada Dilaurentis made it popular here!