Wednesday, October 09, 2013

October 1, walking me

.

Asters, with honey bee.



So much depends on those fragile wings.........



Closeup of flower, after bee's departure.  With curled petal.



It was a cloudy day, with shafts of sun here and there.  I'm happy to have caught the sun on the yellow.



Locust tree.  The lightest bark is on the south side of the tree, and the greenish part (at right) is on the north side.



Interesting plantings in someone's yard.



We call it the Rat House because of what happens in October........




Yet another maple leaf.



Maple leaves.



My better half brought me two more maple leaves, when he got home.  They got the "studio treatment."



I love the way the shadows show up on a white background.



This little leaf is smaller than that little one last week.



Different orientation.


.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I'm looking down at a lot of your posts and these astors and the leaves are fabulous. That bee looks like it's sitting on my screen!