Tuesday, October 01, 2013

September 23

.

Our tulip tree is thinking about fall..............



Later.  Walking.

I have no idea what this is.  Aren't these cool leaves?  I believe it had red flowers, earlier in the summer.




Sedum, with (hooray!) honey bees.




The flowers look just like Autumn Joy, but Autumn Joy is 15--25 inches tall (more or less).  This little thing can't have been more than about eight inches tall.



Big rocks.  I didn't think to stick my toe in the pic, but I bet that curved place in the solid-gray rock is about the size of the toe of my shoe.

One so homogeneous, the other so markedly gray and white.....  An interesting contrast.




Hydrangea.



The same lawn extension pumpkins we've been watching.  I keep expecting them to be gone, so it's a pleasant surprise to see them again.




.

No comments: