Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 11

.

Heading to the airport, before the sun was high in the sky.  My daughter was going off to Maryland to visit friends.



Driving to the airport is not one of my favorite things, but it was as stress-free as that trip can be.  I-94 is in pristine shape, compared to Ann Arbor roads, which are very, VERY bad at present.  I had wondered how 94 would be, but it was lovely.  Just a few bad patches, which aren't nearly as bad as much of Huron Street (which I drove on to get to the highway).  And there was surprisingly little traffic, for rush hour........

Hardly anyone else was getting dropped off at 8:30 am.  The sky was cool, but you can't tell from this pic, alas.  Looking north.



Looking north, again.  Another not-so-great pic, but you can at least see that there was a lot going on........



.

No comments: