Saturday, May 31, 2014

update to May 13

.

No time for editing pictures; I'm learning about the reasons that in-vitro fertilization, cloning, and turning cells from adult bodies back into something that behaves somewhat like embryonic stem cells are hard to do.

The short story is that Mama Nature has been after doing this whole "make a new organism" thing for a LONG time, and, for the most part, we only understand little bits and pieces of the process, and are only beginning to understand the ramifications of our messing in Mama N's business.

Anyway -- I put some more pics on the post for May 13   .  That was the day we had the big storm.  When I put the May 13 post up, I forgot that I had more pics on a different camera chip.  They've been ready for me to add to that post for a while, but I kept forgetting to do it.

.

No comments: