Friday, October 31, 2014

October 20, part 2

.

I took a lot of pics on the 20th.  I'm slowly working my way through them, getting distracted by all the things I can do to the images........

Maple, with grass and clover.



Another wooly bear.  I watched this one for a while.  It definitely wanted to go over (rather than under) any obstacles.



To my naked eye, these look much more uniformly fuzzy than they look in a clear shot on "the big screen"....



Up this close, the fuzz looks more like bunches of spikes.



Maples.



Closer crop of the above, from near the top, right of center.  Mama Nature's arrangement.  I like the stems and all the tips of the leaves.



Japanese maple.



This particular part of this particular maple was very bright for many days.





Leaves from (at least) two different maples.



Maple, with pavement.



Another bunch of maple leaves on the grass



Closer crop of left side.



"Dark strokes" filter, in Photoshop Elements.



"Graphic pen."



This is a smaller version (fewer pixels) of the image above, with the "watercolor" filter.


.

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Love, love, love fall leaves :-)