Friday, March 06, 2015

February 28

.

Breakfast of Zingerman's Bakehouse goodies, including this poppy-seed bagel.  Mmmmmmm.



Did you know poppy seeds are shaped sort of like teeny little beans?  They are not spherical.......  This is something I did not know, until I got my "slow magnifying glass."



Fondue kits.  A couple of weeks ago they had samples.  They had bread, and they had tiny pickles.  The fondue was really good on both.  Mmmmmmmmm.  They even give you the garlic and peppercorns.  Just in case you don't have those things.  You do have to furnish your own wine.



Flowers at Busch's




COLOR.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



Cool sky.




And the ground looks like this..........  A foot or so of snow on the ground, and a very salty parking lot.



I bet you were just asking yourself what the front of the car looks like this week!  Here it is.  The salt distribution on the hood looks pretty random (though I'm not sure what's up with the dots?  lines and dots?).  The bumper looks more random than last week, but there's still something non-random going on, right in front, in the middle of the bumper.



The offspring is investigating wood-working.  We went to Home Depot, and looked at we looked at many things, including wood.  (This image taken with the phone, as I had forgotten the camera.)







And paint chips.   Ahhhhh, COLOR!!! 


I don't think there's anything I like better than putting colors together..........  (This image taken later, at home, in the sunshine, with the camera.)

.

2 comments:

clayt666 said...

I have room in the new house to keep all my word working stuff setup all the time! Not only that, but in a separate room of the basement with it's own entrance from the outside. I can get relatively large things in and out without going through the rest of the house (or up the stairs). I am even contemplating putting back in the original garage door (or perhaps a garden tractor sized one) to allow even bigger stuff to be moved in and out.

You should all come see!

I need orange said...

And here I didn't know you had wood-working stuff! :-) I'm sure she's jealous (or will be, when I tell her what you said....).

So does the banner-making stuff get its own room, too? :-) :-)

Where is the loom going? In that nice sun room?

Shoot, *I* am jealous. :-)

Looking forward to seeing for myself!

Going to try hard to plan to NOT come when it's too freaking hot. (Just to make a change from the last two years!)

April. Or October.... I suppose October would be good -- Dad's 90th?